Le Jardin Florist Offers a Wide Selection First Quality, Elegant and Beautiful Birthday Flowers.
For a special treat, why not send birthday flowers to someone special? Flowers can say so much and there is no better time than a birthday to send this gift of love. A gift of flowers is an excellent choice for a number of reasons. For a simple bouquet or an elaborate floral arrangement, call us at 561-627-8118 and let Le Jardin create that special gift..
Flowers are among the most beautiful and appreciated of all gifts. For most women, and a surprising number of men, flowers are one of the most popular gift choices. Flowers make people feel special. They are sure to brighten up any room and bring a smile to any face. Order a gift of flowers and never worry that your gift won’t be appreciated.
When you order birthday flowers with Le Jardin, your arrangement is guaranteed to be delivered on time. The cost of delivery is often a pleasant surprise!
Learn more about Birthday Flowers… How to… What to…
Each month has its own flower, and of these flowers has its own special significance. Check out the flower of the month and either send a bouquet of this flower or include a few in your birthday birthday floral arrangement.
- January – Carnations represent beauty and are available in a variety of colors.
- February – Select either irises or violets for your birthday flowers. These flowers are said to represent hope.
- March – Daffodils or jonquils represent happiness and often bring the first color of spring.
- April – Fresh daisies in a variety of colors represent innocence and playfulness.
- May – Beautiful lilies represent virtue. You may select either traditional lilies or lilies of the valley.
- June – The rose is the flower for June and it represents love. Maybe that is the reason so many marriages take place in June. Red roses represent true love and pink roses signify admiration.
- July – Send larkspurs that represent an open heart.
- August – Elegant gladiolus signify infatuation and integrity.
- September – The beautiful aster represents undying love. Asters are available in a multitude of vibrant colors.
- October – The marigold symbolizes grace and adds a wonderful touch of autumn’s colors to any arrangement.
- November – Chrysanthemums are said to signify optimism and are available in a variety of sizes.
- December – Poinsettias are perfect for December birthdays. Their bright red color is the perfect complement to holiday decorations. In keeping with the holiday season, they are said to represent joy.
For a birthday gift that is sure to be a hit, order an arrangement of beautiful fresh-cut flowers from Le Jardin. Everyone deserves to feel special on his or her birthday. Let someone know how special they are on their birthday. They will think that you are pretty special too.
Phone: 561-627-8118 :: To contact Le Jardin Florist & Gifts by Email, press here.